Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Arizona residents 18 years of age or older.
2. Employees of One Stop Money Centers, LLC, their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. Enter online at www.Facebook.com/1stoptitle and send your story through a Direct Message (DM).
2. Enter online at www.Instagram.com/1stoptitle and send your story through a Direct Message (DM).
3. Enter online at az-mvd.com/contact-us and send your story through the contact us page.
4. Enter by mail, sending your story to 1 Stop Money Centers, Attn: Contest, P.O. Box 5636, Phoenix, AZ 85010.
a) All entries become the property of One Stop Money Centers, LLC. Your entry serves as your acknowledgment.
b) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per household.
c) To enter, share your “Best Engagement Story” at Facebook.com/1stoptitle and “Send Message” , Instagram.com/1stoptitle “Direct Message” , az-mvd.com/contact-us or mail entry to One Stop Money Centers, Attn: Contest, P.O. Box 5636, Phoenix, AZ 85010.
d) To vote for your favorite story, log on to Facebook.com/1stoptitle and “Like” the story of your choice. One Stop Money Centers, LLC reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
e) The contest starts on February 4th,2020, 11:59 p.m., MST. and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., MST on February 28th, 2020. One Stop Money Centers, LLC is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
1. One (1) winner will be selected based on the number of likes received by their entry by 11:59 p.m., MST on February, 28th, 2020. That winner will receive a 4-Course Experience Dinner for two at a Fondue Restaurant, (one of the best Upscale Fondue Restaurant’s in Arizona). Dinner includes Cheese Fondue, Salad, an Entrée, and Chocolate Fondue Dessert. Choose from Premium Filet Mignon, Garlic Pepper Sirloin,
Shrimp, Herb-Crusted Chicken Breast, Sesame-Crusted Ahi Tuna, and more. Vegetarian Options also available. Also included is a $50 credit for beverages or towards another item of your choice. Total Prize Value of $200 in the form of a gift card to a fondue restaurant in Arizona chosen by One Stop Money Centers, LLC.
2. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and the winning entry will be displayed on Facebook.com/1stoptitle. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to One Stop Money Centers, LLC at the time of notification. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time the winner claims his/her prize in person at One Stop Money Centers, LLC. One Stop Money Centers, LLC reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, also determined by the number of likes received.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. One Stop Money Centers, LLC is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
6. One Stop Money Centers, LLC is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
7. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that One Stop Money Centers, LLC has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available at all One Stop Title Loans locations.
3. For the name of the winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to One Stop Money Centers, LLC at P.O. Box 5636, Phoenix, AZ 85010 by February 28th, 2020.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. One Stop Money Centers, LLC accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. One Stop Money Centers, LLC cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. One Stop Money Centers, LLC is not responsible for any
computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest.
6. One Stop Money Centers, LLC reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates.
7. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against One Stop Money Centers, LLC and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.