Title Services

Title Transfers

You can transfer the title (ownership) of your vehicle to issue a new plate and tags to the new owner.

Duplicate Titles

Have a lost or damaged title? Get a duplicate copy to replace your title.

Issue Salvage title

Salvage car titles can be ordered and issued here.

Issue Restored Salvage title

Need a restored salvage title? We can do that too.

Off-Highway Vehicle Decal

Get your Off-Highway vehicle (OHV) registration and decal completed.

MVS Services Available

  • 5036 W Cactus Rd in Glendale
  • 940 N Alma School Rd in Chandler
  • 4385 W Bell Rd in Glendale
  • 1501 N. 16th St in Phoenix
  • 11249 W Buckeye Rd. in Avondale
  • 833 N. Cooper Rd. In Gilbert
  • Anthem Way & Galvin Peak Pkwy in Anthem (COMING SOON)