I Need Help with My Arizona Title Application
It is not uncommon to need help with your Arizona title application. There are certain requirements you must follow. There are fees you need to pay. There are also a few options as to who can help you with your Arizona Title Application. All of the answers to your questions about your Arizona title application can be found here.
Should I Use a Third-Party Authorized Dealer to Get an Arizona Vehicle Title?
First and foremost, there are easy ways to skip the long lines at the MVD. No one wants to spend hours waiting on the MVD for a single service. Many people opt to use an authorized, third-party motor vehicle services dealer. You can receive the exact same services as you would the MVD without waiting all day to receive service. You can even be helped on the weekends.
The most dedicated, third-party dealer to trust with all of your MVD needs is 1 Stop Title Loans. The lines are short, the hours are extended and the service is top-notch. Here are the locations that can help you with your Arizona title application and more:
- 5036 W Cactus Rd in Glendale
- 940 N Alma School Rd in Chandler
- 4385 W Bell Rd in Glendale
- 1501 N. 16th St in Phoenix
- 11435 W. Buckeye Rd. #A103 in Avondale (all MVS service available except driver license)
How Do I Begin the Process of Filling out an Arizona Title Application?
By law, Arizona requires you to apply for a title for your new vehicle within 15 days of the purchase. You can fill out the form online or visit a 1 Stop Title Loans location to receive assistance with the Arizona Title Application.
Depending on the emission requirements for your vehicle, you can choose a registration of one, two or five years.
How Do I Register My Out-Of-State Vehicle?
If you are a resident of Arizona and have an out-of-state vehicle, you will need to register your vehicle immediately. You will also need to obtain an Arizona driver license if you have not done so already. Once you are an Arizona resident, you must complete these tasks.
To be considered an Arizona resident, any of the following must apply:
- You work in Arizona (except if you are a seasonal agricultural worker)
- You are registered to vote in Arizona.
- Your children attend school in Arizona and you do not pay the tuition rate of a nonresident.
- You own a business with an office in Arizona which bases and operates vehicles in this state.
- You obtain a state license or pay school tuition fees at the same rate as an Arizona resident.
- You reside in Arizona for a total of seven months or more during any calendar year, regardless of your permanent residence.
- Active duty military personnel that are based in Arizona can qualify for an exemption under the Service Members Civil Relief Act of 2003 and are not considered Arizona residents.
What About the Plates and Fees?
In accordance with Arizona law, the license plate is assigned to a vehicle owner and not the vehicle itself. If you sell the vehicle, you should keep the plate. Do not give your license plate to the new owner. You can also receive credit for any remaining fees. Lastly, you can transfer the plate and fees to another vehicle if you wish.
How Can I Get a Duplicate Arizona Title?
It is not entirely uncommon for an Arizona Title to get lost, mangled, ripped, torn, waterlogged, etc. If you are the owner of the title and it has been lost, damaged or destroyed, you can apply for a new title. At the time of receiving your new, duplicate title, no information on the title can change besides your address. This means, the name, lienholder name, legal status and vehicle information must remain the same.
Make sure you bring the damaged title with you (where applicable) when you apply for a duplicate title. Just one owner’s signature is required to sign off on a duplicate title, even if there are multiple owners.
Final Thoughts on Your Arizona Title Application
The process of applying for a title in Arizona is simple, if you know who can help you. 1 Stop Title Loans has been a trustworthy, third-party MVD provider. With short lines, longer hours than the MVD and friendly staff, it is the easiest and fastest way to get your Arizona Title Application processed.
Comments are closed.