We offer the following driver License Services:
- Voluntary Travel ID/Drivers License
- Original ID
- Duplicate ID
- Driver License Original/Duplicate/Update
- Instruction Permit
- Written Test
- Road Testing
- 5036 W Cactus Rd in Glendale
- 940 N Alma School Rd in Chandler
- 4385 W Bell Rd in Glendale
- 1501 N. 16th St in Phoenix
- Coming Soon – 11435 W. Buckeye Rd. #A103 in Avondale
- Motorcycle Written Test
- Driver License Reinstatement
Teenage drivers looking to take the written driver test to get an Instruction Permit can now take that test online with appropriate supervision.
Permit Test @ Home is available for parents or legal guardians to administer after setting up their free, personalized account on MVD’s new portal, AZ MVD Now (azmvdnow.az.gov).
Note: Teenagers’ accounts cannot be used for taking the test. The parent of legal guardian must have the account.
Steps for the parent or legal guardian:
- Login or create your AZ MVD Now account
- Verify your identity
- Complete your teen’s information
- Pay the $7 application fee
- Supervise the test
Participating Arizona Professional Driving School trainers can also administer the test on behalf of the parent or legal guardian.
Note: At this time, Permit Test @ Home is offered only to teenagers under 18.
Instruction Permit Practice Tests:
Read More HERE about preparing for your Road Test